Hobbies......other than cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Adam and the Ants, My first album - Prince Charming - Loved it.
    Had some limited edition Extreme 12" & Def Leppard (https://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=17377) stuff

Lost them in a house fire thou, all unopened.
    It's amazing how collectable all these have become.

I've got the 2 singles boxes by oasis.
    They were discontinued because they look like cigarette packets.......again highly sought after.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      It's always been a wireless .

It's the same when folk speak about sky+ etc....I still call it taping

I showed my youngest daughter who is 11 a tape ! Wow the look of confusion [emoji23]
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
        I showed my youngest daughter who is 11 a tape ! Wow the look of confusion [emoji23]
        Hahahaha.....glad you don't have any 8 tracks or reel to reels

Comment

Hahahaha we still have tapes with love mixes on we used to do eachother TDK - Memorex etc

And.......... tape player in the car, you thought you was it if you had a fast forward that would stop and play at the gaps in the music

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Hahahaha.....glad you don't have any 8 tracks or reel to reels
            Actually....... only in my 40s thank you [emoji119]
            The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Actually....... only in my 40s thank you [emoji119]
              C'mon.....don't tell me you can't remember them

Comment

Hahahaha we still have tapes with love mixes on we used to do eachother TDK - Memorex etc

And.......... tape player in the car, you thought you was it if you had a fast forward that would stop and play at the gaps in the music
                And you thought you were the bees knees if you upgraded to an auto reverse machine

Comment

Hahahaha we still have tapes with love mixes on we used to do eachother

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Cmon you know what love is

Not just man and car ya know

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Cmon you know what love is

Not just man and car ya know
                      I do,but wouldn't admit to that
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Here's my hobby. Costs more than the car at times.

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
                          That’s brave looks a bit cold and erm wet for my liking [emoji23]

Comment

in my spare time i make a lot of 'scale' models, no particular genre just stuff i like the look of.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1708.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	242942

Name:	IMG_2055.jpg
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	242943

Name:	IMG_2060.jpg
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	242944

Name:	IMG_2059.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	242945

Name:	IMG_2064.jpg
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	242946

Name:	IMG_2066.jpg
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	242947

the pilot stood next to the foot is 1/144 scale which works out at around 10mm tall
                            Chris

Comment

That’s brave looks a bit cold and erm wet for my liking [emoji23]
                              Very cold and wet today. Still didn't matter when we fell in as the water was warmer [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
                                Ive always fancied doing that, but hate the water

Comment

Working...
                                X