Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobbies......other than cars

Right guys

Dunno, if this has been asked before, but, other than spending our kids inheritance on our trusted cars.....what other hobbies are we all into.

What floats your boat other than necking the tank at the pumps .

Pics would be nice......and keep it clean incase there's any kids and snowflakes on the forum .

I'll start.
    My hobby is music.
    Since the late 70's, I've lived and loved for music.
    Self taught the guitar and piano.
    I also collect CDs, vinyl, tapes etc.
    I've got my wee man cave in the house, so it's my sanctuary when I get pissed off with everything and everyone

Comment

That’s amazing !

Well I’m a chef so my hobbies are food and coffee !

I was at uni doing computer programming however beer and girls got in the way [emoji23]

I’m a head chef off 22 years !

Click image for larger version

Name:	812D65A6-22D3-47C9-85F4-9D61B3086439.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	242940
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Nicksri

I love cooking and particularly seafood...……..this is where someone should have invented scratch and sniff monitors

I also love coffee, so hats off to you buddy especially for those creations

Comment

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
            omg.....is it like it says...….

Comment

It’s really good. I drink black coffee all day so if I want a buzz I need that. My next one is black insomnia coffee ! Google it !

The only down side is my pre work out for the gym doesn’t do anything anymore [emoji51]

Comment

£20 a pop....FFS......u earn too much

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  £20 a pop....FFS......u earn too much
                  It may seem expensive but it’s 6 Costa coffees ! And I get 6-8 4 cup cafetière from it. I don’t drink alcohol or smoke so that’s my justification hahaha! Plus I’m totally addicted to it so it’s cheaper than crack

Comment

I'll start.
                    My hobby is music.
                    Since the late 70's, I've lived and loved for music.
                    Self taught the guitar and piano.
                    I also collect CDs, vinyl, tapes etc.
                    I've got my wee man cave in the house, so it's my sanctuary when I get pissed off with everything and everyone
                    I love the man cave ! So do you like all types of music which floats your boat more? I see space on the shelves!

Comment

That's so true......coffee out these places us getting more expensive now .
                      I heard on the wireless the other day, the presenter was on about some place in London charging £15 for a coffee....it must have been gold fecking beans .

I love all types of music.

I collect 80's stuff.....but Adam and the Ants in particular.
                      I also collect anything to do with the Beatles and Queen.
                      I have all the original Smiths singles and albums on the original Rough Trade label, which are sought after and command crazy money on auction sites.
                      I have a lot of rarities and unopened stuff.

But if I've not got it in my collection and I see it, then price depending, I might take it.

Comment

LOL wireless.....I know what you mean,,thats how I refer to it,,,my daughter thinks im an old fart by not saying radio
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          LOL wireless.....I know what you mean,,thats how I refer to it,,,my daughter thinks im an old fart by not saying radio
                          I never noticed that my gran used to call it that when I was little !

Comment

It's always been a wireless .

It's the same when folk speak about sky+ etc....I still call it taping

Comment

That's so true......coffee out these places us getting more expensive now .
                              I heard on the wireless the other day, the presenter was on about some place in London charging £15 for a coffee....it must have been gold fecking beans .

I love all types of music.

I collect 80's stuff.....but Adam and the Ants in particular.
                              I also collect anything to do with the Beatles and Queen.
                              I have all the original Smiths singles and albums on the original Rough Trade label, which are sought after and command crazy money on auction sites.
                              I have a lot of rarities and unopened stuff.

But if I've not got it in my collection and I see it, then price depending, I might take it.
                              Adam and the Ants, My first album - Prince Charming - Loved it.
                              Had some limited edition Extreme 12" & Def Leppard (https://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=17377) stuff

Lost them in a house fire thou, all unopened.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
                              X