man on jetty- by Russ holt, on Flickr

675 lt by Russ holt, on Flickr

riat12-1 by Russ holt, on Flickr

totb7 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

I tend not to upload on flickr anymore

Comment

some cracking shots there russ

Comment

Into my Lego technics and making/pimping out my daughters toys.

Comment

Daughters toy's???????

Lol been there done that.

Bet she gets a remote controlled buggy, that you have to test loads [emoji106]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            Bet she gets a remote controlled buggy, that you have to test loads [emoji106]
            A few times

Comment

lv the neon Ray

Comment

A couple of years ago I decided to try and collect 1:43 scale (Corgi size) models of every type of car I'd ever owned. Starting with the 1965 Anglia 105E 1200 super - DBE 265C - through to my current Insignia 2.0 CDTi, and taking in everything in between. So who can identify them all?Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0456.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	243125
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

ANGLIA
                  HILLMAN HUNTER
                  VIVA HB
                  HUNBER SCEPTRE
                  CAPRI
                  MK2 CAVALIER
                  SIERRA
                  MK3 CAVALIER
                  MONDEO
                  VECTRA B
                  VECTRA C
                  ASTRA
                  INSIGNIA

Only 2 I'm struggling with is the red one, ( extreme left 2nd bottom shelf ) which may possibly be a Daewoo??
                  And the bottom right which I've no idea.
                  Picture is kinda blurred and I'm old now .

Comment

Blimey, you're pretty close. No 2 is actually a Hillman GT (a Minx with a 1725 twin Stromberg), the red one is indeed a Daewoo Espero (well we all make mistakes) and the last one is an insignia Grand Sport (I am getting it on Tuesday).
                    Most of the models are as close to my actual vehicles as possible, and some are pretty rare. The Humber Sceptre is a resin limited edition, and cost almost as much as I paid for the real Anglia in 1973. The Cavaliers should ideal be red (mk 1) and metallic blue-grey (mk 2), the Daewoo green, the Vectra B silver and the GS red. Anyone fancy quoting me for resprays?
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                      Blimey, you're pretty close. No 2 is actually a Hillman GT (a Minx with a 1725 twin Stromberg), the red one is indeed a Daewoo Espero (well we all make mistakes) and the last one is an insignia Grand Sport (I am getting it on Tuesday).
                      Most of the models are as close to my actual vehicles as possible, and some are pretty rare. The Humber Sceptre is a resin limited edition, and cost almost as much as I paid for the real Anglia in 1973. The Cavaliers should ideal be red (mk 1) and metallic blue-grey (mk 2), the Daewoo green, the Vectra B silver and the GS red. Anyone fancy quoting me for resprays?
                      I wasn't that far away bearing in mind im viewing from a small screen on my phone..….

Comment

Here's a few pics of another model i'm working on.. another Bandai Gundam Robot.

dirtied up a bit more...closer to where i want it to be.

Custom built battle rifle and fore-arm shield..(to replace the huge one in the pics above)

Last edited by sriray; 07-05-2019, 12:05 PM.
                        Chris

Comment

Holy cow.....look at the detail in them

Comment

Chris,you must have the patience of a saint
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
                              Here's a few pics of another model i'm working on.. another Bandai Gundam Robot.
                              Excellent piece of art that.

Comment

Thanks guys,

this seems to be the one thing that i have a natural ability for...
                                Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X