Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    Reliant Regal?
    Would be a fun project car! although being 6ft 1 I might have a job fitting :P

Comment

IT Support as a job so tend to steer clear of computers outside of work if i can help it. Got a 17 month old little girl so she takes up plenty of time along with our 5 year old labradoodle. When chance allows i play cricket and will be playing again this coming season, season number 27 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
        IT Support as a job so tend to steer clear of computers outside of work if i can help it. Got a 17 month old little girl so she takes up plenty of time along with our 5 year old labradoodle. When chance allows i play cricket and will be playing again this coming season, season number 27 for me.
        The kids take up all your time. I'm surprised you have time for sport

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          The kids take up all your time. I'm surprised you have time for sport
          Very understanding wife thankfully who doesnt mind me disappearing for most of a Saturday to play. To be fair me disappearing on Saturdays to play is nothing new for her as i've done it for the 15 years we've been together. There was a spell where i was playing a decent level and there was some pretty long travelling involved around most of Derbyshire as well. These days i've dropped down a bit so the leagues are regionalised North and South cutting down on the travelling plus the club i'm at is in a very nice location and very family friendly.

Not sure how much longer i'll be playing though, been diagnosed with early onset arthritis in my knees, mainly my right one, due to wearing them out from playing cricket as i'm a bowler and they've just taken loads of hammer over the years. I can play but the few days afterwards arent much fun!!

Comment

When I’m not in the siggy I’m playing on the other pride and joy, [emoji3] my Rossi rep M1 R6

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
              When I’m not in the siggy I’m playing on the other pride and joy, [emoji3] my Rossi rep M1 R6

must have nerves of steel to hang onto one of those fecking things ,,,i can go any speed on 4 wheels,but bikes......
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

not much time with 6 kids but trips out to the park, day trips further afield, and the odd mon to friday holidays (england and wales have different term times so a short break is a decent price), off to Hull again next month (300-odd miles so a nice run for the siggy)

computer games, films and washing the cars then, was never fussed on washing the cars but this got me spending more time and pride on the proccess

Nissan elgrand rider 3.5 v6 petrol 240 bhp and 18mpg av

Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	242961

Click image for larger version

Name:	rear.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	242962

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  must have nerves of steel to hang onto one of those fecking things ,,,i can go any speed on 4 wheels,but bikes......
                  It’s hang on or fall off . You feel like king of the road, the sheer acceleration is faster than pretty much anything you come across on the road, the adrenaline rush as the front wheel decides it’s done too much and fancies abit of fresh air [emoji23][emoji23] scary but very fun

Comment

It’s hang on or fall off . You feel like king of the road, the sheer acceleration is faster than pretty much anything you come across on the road, the adrenaline rush as the front wheel decides it’s done too much and fancies abit of fresh air [emoji23][emoji23] scary but very fun

Next door neighbour used to have a R1,,offered to take me for a ride,,i never did
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy6boys View Post
                      not much time with 6 kids but trips out to the park, day trips further afield, and the odd mon to friday holidays (england and wales have different term times so a short break is a decent price), off to Hull again next month (300-odd miles so a nice run for the siggy)

computer games, films and washing the cars then, was never fussed on washing the cars but this got me spending more time and pride on the proccess

Nissan elgrand rider 3.5 v6 petrol 240 bhp and 18mpg av

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1075[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1076[/ATTACH]
                      You thought about a paint job???

Goes with your name

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        Next door neighbour used to have a R1,,offered to take me for a ride,,i never did
                        r6 r1 gsxr, all “licence losers” [emoji23]

Comment

r6 r1 gsxr, all “licence losers” [emoji23]

What about a Mutt Mongrel

Comment

Originally posted by leearnold89 View Post
                            Mines a boring life really/geeky life [emoji14]

Software Developer by trade so in my spare time I do more developing although mostly for private jobs and personal software/websites.
                            I now have access to a Vinyl Cutting machine so can now cut signs as a side job/hobby
                            Gaming (PC/XBOX)

or anything else I can find to do with my fingers.. been told I fiddle with everything [emoji14] (oooerrrr)
                            Have you seen those centre brake light skickers on ebay, you could maybe make and sell some for the Insignia [emoji106]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                              Have you seen those centre brake light skickers on ebay, you could maybe make and sell some for the Insignia [emoji106]
                              I'd have one

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                                Not a bad idea didn’t think about those!

Will see what I can do

Comment

Working...
                                X