Keys and Memory Functions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keys and Memory Functions

Does anyone know if the different keys can recall the memory functions for the chair, also does the mirror settings work with the memory seat setting

Yes you turn it on in setting on the centre head unit. So for example if you set everything up how you want it on your key, then your wife / partner does same with second key, the car will remember the settings for each key when you get in. I don't know why, but after setting my seat and side mirrors, and saving the setting, if i slightly adjust the seat forwards or backwards the mirrors adjust the same.

I have my mirror "dip" turned of, i like to the hedge and house side while reversing not the floor

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Plus very handy when hoovering,moving the seat back and then pressing the memory button to put the seat in the original position inc lumber support,took me weeks to get the seat settings right!
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
        Plus very handy when hoovering,moving the seat back and then pressing the memory button to put the seat in the original position inc lumber support,took me weeks to get the seat settings right!
        Agreed getting seat right took weeks of experimenting and a bad back

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Must admit my seat is still not 100% where I need it, but just went out to play with the other key, that is most awesome, I like the seat going back to get out, but some times I have a baby seat behind me, so instead of tuning It on and off I used memory 1/2 to do that

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            It took me 3 weeks of banging my head against the roof nearly everytime i got out and one long journey to London to realise that the seat had further to go down

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
              It took me 3 weeks of banging my head against the roof

that's what that crappy sticker on your rear screen does for you
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                that's what that crappy sticker on your rear screen does for you
                Don’t know what your on about

Adds value to the car

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                  Don’t know what your on about

Adds value to the car
                  No comment
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                  X