Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear camera fitting

Hey guys,
    I want to get my parking camera set up but I can't see how to feed the cable through the bumper. I'm sure I've seen a thread somewhere on how this was done but I'm struggling to find it again. Is there anyone that can give me a bit of guidance?

Originally posted by MilesS34 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I want to get my parking camera set up but I can't see how to feed the cable through the bumper. I'm sure I've seen a thread somewhere on how this was done but I'm struggling to find it again. Is there anyone that can give me a bit of guidance?

Try this

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

That's perfect! Thank you 😁 it's going to make the job a lot easier

Comment

I used the existing grommet where the current numberplate wires go through

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
          I used the existing grommet where the current numberplate wires go through
          Same here I just sliced it put it through then siliconed around it to seal

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Massive help and all in now. Thanks all 😊

Comment

Originally posted by MilesS34 View Post
              Massive help and all in now. Thanks all [emoji4]
              Which module and camera did you use in the end?

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
              The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Working...
              X