Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19s or 20s ??????

Hi guys
    Right I've lowered my tourer by a inch & a half to close that horrible gap between arch & tyres.
    Now I'm looking to upgrade my alloys , I've found a few sets of concaved wheels which should eliminate the need for spacers but can't decide on which size to go for....
    Any advice ???

20"
    That's what my wife always says !

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
      20"
      That's what my wife always says !
      Funny she says 20-22" to me!!!

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

So that's why she walks like John Wayne then.

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

18" is the most functional and the best balance between handling, looks, kerbing resistance and pothole resistance.

Comment

I got 18s on it already

Comment

Ok a happy medium then ( as my wife says )
              Go for 19"
              Have you got any links to the alloys you are looking for ? Could be interesting to have a lookie
              I know it's a different car entirely but I got a set of 19" VXR and a set of 20mm spacers so give or take a bit I was running 20" so I could always step back down to just the 19" if wanted also if you go for 20" then just make sure the clearences are right for the wheel arch ( depending on how low you have set it )
              And the stance of the car was what I wanted
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	242963
              But there again I'm biased cos I'm a closet Saab fan .
              Last edited by lizzard-t; 15-03-2019, 04:24 PM. Reason: Waffle

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
              X