Alloy wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy wheels

The older Vauxhall wheels from cars such as diesel astra j and some zafiras look to be the same pcd as the new grand sport. Anyone know if the 17" ones from these cars would fit a GS with 18".

Just wondering for a set of winter wheels and don't want to o be caught out by disk size or caliper size variation.

GS is 115

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      GS is 115
      So are astras
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        So are astras
        I knew there were others but was too sure, hence why I didn't post andake a complete arse of myself.....as usual

Comment

Originally posted by GDM123 View Post
          The older Vauxhall wheels from cars such as diesel astra j and some zafiras look to be the same pcd as the new grand sport. Anyone know if the 17" ones from these cars would fit a GS with 18".

Just wondering for a set of winter wheels and don't want to o be caught out by disk size or caliper size variation.
          you would need to check the central bore is compatible with your GS
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Wheelfitment.eu Search by car make - de grootste database met velgen steek, ET waarde, naaf diameter, montage en bandenmaat voor vrijwel iedere auto

You could try the above guide or there are hub adaptors available on that well known auction site which as the wording suggests,converts one to tother they look like hubspacers but different .

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Cheers will look at what has been said. Not sure why I didn't post in wheel section thought I had.

Thanks for replys

Comment

Working...
              X