Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio freezing!

Hi all!

I got 64 plate SRI with the little screen. Live the stereo but got an issue with it. When using normally radio and bluetooth functions it is fine, but when I plug in USB it freezes during start up. It doesn't always happen. But once every 1/5 start ups sometimes more. The only solution is to turn off the car and wait until the stereo turns off or drive in silence.

Had any of you had this problem. Any fix?

Thanks

Originally posted by maniek54 View Post
    Hi all!

I got 64 plate SRI with the little screen. Live the stereo but got an issue with it. When using normally radio and bluetooth functions it is fine, but when I plug in USB it freezes during start up. It doesn't always happen. But once every 1/5 start ups sometimes more. The only solution is to turn off the car and wait until the stereo turns off or drive in silence.

Had any of you had this problem. Any fix?

Thanks
    You could see if there are any updates for the infotainment system. Otherwise VX gremlins

Comment

Got no clue even where to look. I was typing ",infotainment update" in Google but no luck.

🤣🤣😂🤣😂

Comment

Originally posted by maniek54 View Post
        Got no clue even where to look. I was typing ",infotainment update" in Google but no luck.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]
        At your dealer, ofcourse

Comment

Working...
        X