No announcement yet.

Insignia no. 3 - VXLine 170

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it dead? I wouldn't go back and look, if I had I'd have been arrested for kicking **** out of it .

Disclaimer. To all the animal lovers, I'm not a hater, but cmon, the poor car was doing nothing wrong!

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Wow bad luck, how annoying
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
        This wasn't slow motion... saw his head for half a second and bumpfe
        This happened to me a few years ago - it hit the windscreen directly in front of where my dashcam was mounted (no chance to react):

Comment

FFS .....any damage to the bumper? Are you going through insurance or sorting it yourself?
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

That is real bad luck!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              FFS .....any damage to the bumper? Are you going through insurance or sorting it yourself?
              Not sure yet. Popping in to VX for full cost. But I do know it a two week wait for part from Germany and the rad is fully exposed. Luckily no damage elsewhere.

Comment

FFS that's **** mate.

Comment

Not sure yet. Popping in to VX for full cost. But I do know it a two week wait for part from Germany and the rad is fully exposed. Luckily no damage elsewhere.
                  Two weeks? I know people were having to wait for parts not long after the launch of the Insignia B but there should be a decent stock over here by now. It's this crap that bumps insurance up when cars have to site in a repair shop waiting for parts they're charging insurance companies for holding space. Luckily yours is still In drivable condition.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

There's a couple of GS being broken on eBay, you should be able to get a grille from there.

Comment

Lovely looking car bud Gutting about the grill

Comment

Bad luck pal.

Comment

Originally posted by cmor View Post
                          There's a couple of GS being broken on eBay, you should be able to get a grille from there.
                          Not just A grille on the GS... There's about 13 parts I need!! Ffs

Comment

Not just A grille on the GS... There's about 13 parts I need!! Ffs
                            Really, that's not good

Comment

650 fitted. Jesus!! imagoe the cost of a full front end - bumper, lights, lower grille, fogs, fog surrounds, fog chromes, VXLine splitter - on top of the 650!!

Comment

[emoji50][emoji50]
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X