Anyone on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here?

Was travelling back from Halifax to Chesterfield early yesterday afternoon and on the M1 south near Meadowhall i overtook a very nice maroon sort of colour Siggy with black wheels, looked like they were the original wheels powder coated, and a non standard black grill. It followed me for a while and then came off at J30 and i half wondered if it was heading to Rother Valley for the meet as i wasnt sure what date that was. Obviously it wasnt the meet and they'd probably gone a junction to far if they were doing anyway!!

Was it anyone on here? The car looked half familiar and i can only think its because i've seen photos of it on here.

Wasnt my old biturbo was it,,twin exhaust ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Wasnt my old biturbo was it,,twin exhaust ?
      Cant say i noticed as i passed it unfortunately. Have you got a picture of you anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
        Cant say i noticed as i passed it unfortunately. Have you got a picture of you anywhere?
        This one,,think he may have had wheels done
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

May be my monitor but not sure if thats the one, it seemed more red than that colour but could be wrong.

Comment

Can be anyone, there's that many fb groups out there now. We are only a drop in the water.

Comment

Yeh just wondered as it looked familiar in some way and that could only be from on here.

Comment

Working...
              X