My insignia locks me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My insignia locks me out!

First post, all the way from Sweden! :-) Just got a Sport Tourer 2.0 CDTI biturbo 4x4 2014 with plenty of milage, 150k miles on it. It has keyless doors and engine start.
    Lovely car and cheap in Sweden as well.

However if I leave the car without remote locking it the car still locks all doors in about 5sec after closing all doors! I have diasable everything related to locking in the menus but still does it. It even locks with the key still inside the car! It does this even if the "left remote key in car" warning is enabled. Very frustrating and risky! Maybe I will lock my children inside the car, while the key is on the inside...

How the hell can I disable this crap?

Greetings from Sweden,
    Markus

Welcome

I have no idea about your problem, but I am sure someone will be along shortly to answer your question....
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Try to disconnect the battery for 15 minutes than reconnect it back. See if that helps.

Comment

Didn't work

Comment

Try disabling 'Passive Door Locking' (if it's like it is on The new Insignia Grand Sport) ?

Comment

Solution: Reset to factory settings then everything works ok again. Thank god.

Comment

Working...
            X