No announcement yet.

Next job on the list.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dremel is a must mate,,it took me ages to do the 1st one,,shitting myself,incase I fecked up,,,ended up a well tidy job

Click image for larger version

Name:	e19db98592bbec054fe6566a0b74e729.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	242978
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I have cut a bit smaller tame plate then the indicator it self. Then trimmed down to the correct size and perfect curve to fit it in.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I must admit, they look superb.

why VX did do this as standard beat me.

Comment

Then I have taped up the bottom with a masking tape ,took it of and placed on the other mirror, up side down . Marked with a pencil and cut another template.

Comment

Opel had decided not to, cause for Opel it seamed a bit expensive.

Comment

Comment

Roman14
                    many thanks for the pics...these are really helpful and you've made a cracking job on them

Comment

E-bay search :
                      Male to Female Connector Plug Wire Cable Harness

Comment

Rab,the templates are not there,,mustve give them away mate,sorry

Name:	IMG_20170613_193636_zpsnhqyj45x.jpg
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	242979

Name:	IMG_20170613_204007_zpsp3zeolxx.jpg
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	242980

Name:	IMG_20170613_205202_zpsrpaxbglx.jpg
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	242981
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          Roman14
                          many thanks for the pics...these are really helpful and you've made a cracking job on them

No prob. That's how I have done mine.
                          Have met a guy on : Insignia-enthusiast.org forum , can't remember hes name, but I believe he's an Italian.
                          He send them pictures to me, I have converted to English language.
                          And there you go.

It's a great job to do it, test your skills and patience. When its done, it looks great too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman14 View Post
                            No prob. That's how I have done mine.
                            Have met a guy on : Insignia-enthusiast.org forum , can't remember hes name, but I believe he's an Italian.
                            He send them pictures to me, I have converted to English language.
                            And there you go.

It's a great job to do it, test your skills and patience. When its done, it looks great too.
                            ive printed all the pics etc out, so ill get started on Saturday when im off.
                            im actually really surprised how quick they came from China.

hopefully they'll be in and working by the weekend

many thanks once again

Rab……..

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                              Rab,the templates are not there,,mustve give them away mate,sorry

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1107[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1108[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1109[/ATTACH]
                              they look superb Dave....I love the colour of your old car...and by the looks of your pictures, the VXR surrounds and smoked repeaters could be getting removed lol

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                                they look superb Dave....I love the colour of your old car...and by the looks of your pictures, the VXR surrounds and smoked repeaters could be getting removed lol

Comment

Working...
                                X