My nights work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My nights work

Second time in 12 years I have had to replace the diverter valve on boiler. Getting all five inlets and outlets lined up, keeping gaskets in and tightening equal to not get any leaks, pain in the ass.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Hoooooo yes , good work there . being a gas engineer . they are a pain up the cazoo ,esp if they have gone fuzzy white around the unions .them and my personal pet hate are the pumps on them 2 well known faults on combination boilers and ionisation probes .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

you a corgi engineer Matt....licence to print money you lot ,,,dont know what to charge
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        you a corgi engineer Matt....licence to print money you lot ,,,dont know what to charge
        Gas safe now, and no . I build, service and repair much more complex pumps and pumping systems. It's just a valve with a micro switch . Requires no touching of the gas, I wouldn't touch that. Silly thing is most times valve is OK and you can just change the diaphragm, this can be done by anyone and you leave the valve in situ. Il strip and repair the other valve and keep as a spare. Yes naughty, but not one to pay for something I can. As you say it's expensive.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          Hoooooo yes , good work there . being a gas engineer . they are a pain up the cazoo ,esp if they have gone fuzzy white around the unions .them and my personal pet hate are the pumps on them 2 well known faults on combination boilers and ionisation probes .
          The little Grunfos pumps are mainly throw away, actually easy to repair, but labour on job make new pump cheaper. I repair lots of bigger Grundfos pumps, we also make pressure booster sets along with sewerage pumping stations etc.

I know where to come now when need a new boiler fitting [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            The little Grunfos pumps are mainly throw away, actually easy to repair, but labour on job make new pump cheaper. I repair lots of bigger Grundfos pumps, we also make pressure booster sets along with sewerage pumping stations etc.

I know where to come now when need a new boiler fitting [emoji106]
            Their factory is just up the road,,Grundfos
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              Their factory is just up the road,,Grundfos
              Small world .

Comment

One I was doing today, bigger industrial heating circ pump. It's a Grundfos

Comment

Nice work Matt

Comment

Working...
                  X