No announcement yet.

My Grand Sport SRI NAV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looked it up on Street View and it looks a right mess on the inside of the junction and thats on the May 2017 images it has.

Comment

It's most of the way over now. Hull needs a visit from the queen. The roads always get done when the queen visits

Now people might leave me and my 18" wheels alone.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

or a cycle event, we have a roundabout in our village set for resurfacing this year, but it got done early for tour de yorkshire!!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          It's most of the way over now. Hull needs a visit from the queen. The roads always get done when the queen visits

Now people might leave me and my 18" wheels alone.
          That or get yourself on the route of a major cycling race...thats normally a shoe in for getting roads repaired on the route of the race. Hardly a pot hole in site on some of the roads in Scarborough that are used for the Tour de Yorkshire each year!!

Chesterfield isnt that bad or at least most of the roads i use arent that bad bar one little side country lane on the way to the in laws that is god awful just as you turn up it and you cant really swing wide as you turn in as you cant see whats coming down the other way. There is one small roundabout in Alfreton thats on my way into work and its awful and what makes it worse is that over the last three months i've been caught up in traffic lights for various works on that stretch of road and at no point has it been sorted even on a temp basis!!

I had some success using the Derbyshire County Council website system for reporting potholes. There were some on the main road near us a couple of winters ago that were getting bad and due to the pedestrian bit in the middle of the road it was hard to avoid them. I reported them and they were filled within 24hrs but due to the level of traffic the road gets, its the main road out of Chesterfield towards Manchester so loads of trucks etc, they disintegrated almost straight away. I reported it again and they fixed it more permanently again within 24hrs and then more recently it was resurfaced properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
            or a cycle event, we have a roundabout in our village set for resurfacing this year, but it got done early for tour de yorkshire!!
            See I find that boring but wouldn't it be entertaining if they left all the potholes.......I'd pay for pay per view to watch that.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              See I find that boring but wouldn't it be entertaining if they left all the potholes.......I'd pay for pay per view to watch that.
              To be honest they do plenty on cobbles and survive, mostly, so whats wrong with the occasional pot hole to keep them on their toes!!

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                To be honest they do plenty on cobbles and survive, mostly, so whats wrong with the occasional pot hole to keep them on their toes!!
                More like on their arses, 20cm bicycle wheel rims tend not to survive a trip over or inside a pothole at racing speed LOL

Comment

Working...
                X