My Grand Sport SRI NAV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Grand Sport SRI NAV

My Insignia SRI NAV on 18inch VXLine Alloys (from factory although strangely not a configuration you can order)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190310_154309 (Medium).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	248984

That looks like it should be the stock SRI wheel. Very nice indeed

Comment

Very nice in white! You're in for a comfortable drive on 18s
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Very nice in white! You're in for a comfortable drive on 18s
        you are on the 20s marko301 (not selling! just saying - the improved suspension works incredibly well)

Comment

I'm like the Princess and the pea. I can tell....as well as running 18s I run my tyres around 32 - 34 psi and when I recently had the wheels done, they put 38 all around in. I felt every bump and bang so out came some air and all nice and comfy again.

I've nothing against 20s looks wise...they're perfect but although you find the ride fine, I doubt I would.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I've currently got mine at the Eco setting on the door panel which is 280kpa which is about 39psi to see what sort of difference it makes to my MPG as i do the 60 mile round commute to work and back. Cant say the ride is that bad and one of the ways i go is country lanes for a good chunk of the journey.

Comment

this white car looks really good with the VXLine wheels on, mainly as it doesn't have the VXLine bodykit - looks bob on. Soon as the kit is on, these look too small. any other extras on the car Scrappy67 ?

Comment

I'm like the Princess and the pea. I can tell....as well as running 18s I run my tyres around 32 - 34 psi and when I recently had the wheels done, they put 38 all around in. I felt every bump and bang so out came some air and all nice and comfy again.

I've nothing against 20s looks wise...they're perfect but although you find the ride fine, I doubt I would.
                I recall my Vectra XP2 on the 18s and standard suspension,.. was horrendous. Felt like it had no springs or shocks, just solid struts

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                  I've currently got mine at the Eco setting on the door panel which is 280kpa which is about 39psi to see what sort of difference it makes to my MPG as i do the 60 mile round commute to work and back. Cant say the ride is that bad and one of the ways i go is country lanes for a good chunk of the journey.
                  You want to try driving the roads in Hull. Make your country roads feel like rails.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                    this white car looks really good with the VXLine wheels on, mainly as it doesn't have the VXLine bodykit - looks bob on. Soon as the kit is on, these look too small. any other extras on the car Scrappy67 ?
                    I do like how it looks on those wheels, and is different. It also came with the optional rear view camera which is a great option, and the wireless mobile phone charge dock, but is in such an awkward place I never use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy67 View Post
                      I do like how it looks on those wheels, and is different. It also came with the optional rear view camera which is a great option, and the wireless mobile phone charge dock, but is in such an awkward place I never use it.
                      same here, camera is a godsend, but I don't have the rear wiper, but, don't miss it. A charge surface would be more helpful, the rubber 'pouch' is a bit naff, but it works well enough.

Comment

You want to try driving the roads in Hull. Make your country roads feel like rails.
                        Agreed , pot holes straight to hell

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                          Agreed , pot holes straight to hell
                          yep, shocking, I hate the roundabout at the junction of Mount Pleasant and Hedon Road

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                            yep, shocking, I hate the roundabout at the junction of Mount Pleasant and Hedon Road
                            Just coming off the roundabout onto South Coats lane is terrible. Ones so deep I saw a kangaroo climb out of it. A word of advice, if you use that road take it wide and you miss the worst of them.

Comment

Just coming off the roundabout onto South Coats lane is terrible. Ones so deep I saw a kangaroo climb out of it. A word of advice, if you use that road take it wide and you miss the worst of them.
                              yep,.. turning left of roundabout,.. swing wide!

Comment

Working...
                              X