Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight Oil Residue - Breather pipe?

Evening guys,

Any of the bi-turbo people got a picture of their engine bay please... I'm interested in the pipe to the left hand side of it where it connect to a little something
    Think I got a spring loaded clip missing?

From the airbox itself if you follow that it arrives at that junction

thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	breather.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	248988
    Last edited by plasma; 20-03-2019, 09:08 PM.
    Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
    questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

get one tomorrow in the light
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

was my thinking too.. Only went out there due to a flat battery setting the alarm off.. Think alternator is letting battery drain

Comment

picture in the daylight of the leaky bit..

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190321_082057.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	242987

its the solid plastic pipe which comes across from the top of the engine bay towards the front bit
        exclusiv.
        Last edited by plasma; 24-03-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

been under bonnet today ,all the pipes are clean and dry here mate
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

thanks.. but do you have a clamp / clip on the rubber pipe at the front of the engine bay near where the connector with the red clip which leads across the top of the engine bay?

Comment

No mate,no clamp

Comment

Working...
              X