No announcement yet.

Factory sat nav update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your reply. Maybe when i install the map update i will like it better.

Comment

How much does VX actually charge for the map update?

Its a pity we cant all meet up at some services and all update from one USB
      As said thought its unique to the car... spoilsports
      North Manchester - Diesel 2.0 litre 2013 facelift SRI VX-LINE CDTIA - Nav 900 Intellilink - 19" Diamond Alloys

Comment

Originally posted by Barnoe View Post
        How much does VX actually charge for the map update?

Its a pity we cant all meet up at some services and all update from one USB
        As said thought its unique to the car... spoilsports
        The update is only for NAVI 900 Intellilink.

The update i got is version 2019 and is compatible with Opel/Vauxhall Astra K MY 2016 to MY 2018
        Insignia MY 2016 to 2018
        Mokka X MY2017 to 2018

When ordering they need your VIN number, presumably to supply the correct update. But also, the VIN number is embedded into the update, so you can only download it into the car with a matching VIN code.

The cost is £93 + VAT = delivery, a total of £103.

It's not only PSA that are squeezing Vauxhall owners it seems that Vauxhall themself are squeezing us.

Comment

I have the link 900 in MY13 Insignia, needs updating. Went along the new underpass at Tollgate Island near Coventry Airport, soon after it was finished, it had a duck fit.
          I tend not to use any sat nav when I have my tin tent in tow, particularly as I near a site, use my AA map and Google earth to get a sight of the roads around the site. Sat nav can send you god knows where, not good.
          Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Hi, I have a 2017/2018 Vauxhall Insignia Elite Nav, where do you purchase the updated firmware for the info system? I also need map update but no sure where I get these from?

Thanks

Comment

Why not just use android auto or carplay? No need to get use the factory nav

Comment

Originally posted by Mumfy View Post
                Hi, I have a 2017/2018 Vauxhall Insignia Elite Nav, where do you purchase the updated firmware for the info system? I also need map update but no sure where I get these from?

Thanks
                Try www.navigation.com/contactus Think it's part of Vauxhall web pagr.
                Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Mumfy View Post

Thanks
                  here ?https://here.navigation.com/product/...B/HEREEMEA/GBP

and has been said linked to your vin ! but must be some way to code brake it ??

Comment

Thanks, yeah I found that link before, seems steep for an update, but I don't think their is a way round it, as they require your VIN number.

Comment

If you think that's steep......try vauxhall

Comment

Working...
                      X