Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairline scratches

Evening all,

REALLY need to get these scratches off my doors, driving me insane looking at them. It looks like Edward Scissorhands previously owned the car!!

Was hoping there may be some suggestions to get shot of them. I'm looking for something that I can work when I give her a good clean over. I will be looking at getting the car fully detailed but wont be for a while yet as too many other things going on.

If they disappear when you wet them they are easy to polish out then wax. If not will need some compound and a da, or lots of elbow grease. Did mine by hand, far from perfect

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I had some like that on mine until a couple of days ago,I used abit t-cut then some turtle wax over the top you can’t see any now and it looks brand new

Comment

Thanks guys, think I may need to go down the line of a good compound, no da so itll be lot of elbow grease to go with it. I've a week off coming up soon so will try and get it done then along with a few other bits to finish off.

Comment

Working...
        X