Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia 2.0 Petrol turbo remap.

Hello again!

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but, I am planning on getting my Insignia 2.0 petrol turbo 4x4 vx remapped. I'm a little confused as to what this will mean for the "Sport" button. Is there 2 maps on the car that change over when the button is pressed and therefor only need to remap the "Sport" mode? Do both modes run off the same map and tweek other things? Will the sport button do anything after remap?

Bit of a long winded question that got away from me towards the end there sorry. Basically, how will the remap and the sport mode interact?

Thanks

theres only 1 map on the car,the sport button only sharpens throttle response,stiffens the ride up,sharpens steering etc
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

That makes a lot of sense. Someone told me that sport mode altered the boost profile too. Based only on the fact that the car has a boost solenoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimlock View Post
        That makes a lot of sense. Someone told me that sport mode altered the boost profile too. Based only on the fact that the car has a boost solenoid.
        Don't listen to the "someone".

Post your questions on here and get the guru's to answer.
        You can't go wrong mate.

Comment

Not sure about others but on the A20NHT, Superchips Bluefin is mapped on the sports button. So with the sports button, boost is altered as well as the other sports options like flexride and steering/pedal response.

Comment

Did the remap work? Are you getting any better mpg? I have 2.0t 4x4 Elite Nav manual 2009 and get < 20mpg in town and 28 on long runs. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X