Sat nav volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat nav volume

First post and a strange one. Just purchase another insignia.
    The sat nav volume will not turn down, when I touch the screen it just goes back to the default volume of 23. It won't stay at a lower volume, It will turn up fine and stay there but not when i try to lower it.
    Anyone had this issue before

Originally posted by Micpot View Post
    The sat nav volume will not turn down, when I touch the screen it just goes back to the default volume of 23. It won't stay at a lower volume, It will turn up fine and stay there but not when i try to lower it.
    Do you mean the navigation voice. Usually you just turn it down whilst it's talking.

Don't know why it's reverting back to being loud though.

Comment

Originally posted by Micpot View Post
      Mine won’t go below 23 ! I turn it off or set it to beep
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
        Mine won’t go below 23 ! I turn it off or set it to beep
        It does go lower than 23 if I use the steering wheel control when the voice activates but just goes back the next time it activates.
        I'll try the beep option for now, it's back at the dealers on Thursday I will ask them about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          Do you mean the navigation voice. Usually you just turn it down whilst it's talking.

Don't know why it's reverting back to being loud though.
          Yes, it lowers using the wheel control when it talks but reverts back the next time. Using the screen will not lower it though

Comment

Working...
          X