Radio & Centre display screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio & Centre display screen.

I went out in my 09 plate Insignia SE this evening (nothing more exciting than a food shopping trip). I got to the supermarket without any problems. When I got in the car to head home, I started it up everything worked as it should do, but the radio didn't come on, and the display stayed blank. On my way home I noticed that the display wasn't showing the outside temperature in the top righthand corner as normal. When switched the car off, the radio and centre display stayed on. It switched off when I used the power button on the radio.

This has never happened before, any ideas??

Glitch.
    Normal.

Comment

Excactly the same happened to mine tonight:

Cannot use Bluetooth phone, outside temperature does not display, and stereo does not switch off with the ignition. Have to switch it off manually when exiting.

Until now everything has worked perfectly. Did you solve it?

Comment

Insignia 'Gremlin',Disconnect battery for around 30mins,reconnect.Follow on screen instructions for electric windows if fitted.
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Disconnected the battery this evening - left for 10 minutes, reconnected and hey presto all back to normal. Thanks Guys

Comment

Working...
          X