Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water trickle sound

Hi,

Just noticed a water trickle like sound when driving, if my hearing is right appears to be coming from the passenger side?? Any ideas?

Mat and floor all appears to be dry [emoji15]
    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

More people will be along with more knowledge than me but could it be your aircon good luck getting it sorted

Comment

Cheers mate, got on the car earlier on but wasn’t doing it then.. I’m pretty sure I’m not losing the plot!!
      2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

More than likely rain in your doors, feel under the bottom of the door for 2 small rubber plugs and pull them out if they are not already out, do this on each door and do not bother to put them back in

Comment

Originally posted by chili View Post
          More than likely rain in your doors, feel under the bottom of the door for 2 small rubber plugs and pull them out if they are not already out, do this on each door and do not bother to put them back in
          I agree
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Checked all 4 doors, already been taken out, there was two in each door
            2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

The drain for the schuttle panel is under the bonnet on the passenger side bulkhead, is it clean. Mine was blocked with gunk

Comment

Working...
              X