Reverse camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse camera

Hey guys which reverse cameras do you use? Lots around lots that look poor? Cheers
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

a factory one
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      a factory one
      To be fair if I can find the part number not a bad shout ! It’s a factory head unit so why not.
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by nicksri View Post
        to be fair if i can find the part number not a bad shout ! It’s a factory head unit so why not.
        22801897 camera, rear

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          22801897 camera, rear
          Cheers [emoji482]

Comment

i used this from amazon

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
              Thanks was it easy to fit?

Comment

yes to be honest the hardest part was fitting the interface and all the wires behind the screen

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
                  yes to be honest the hardest part was fitting the interface and all the wires behind the screen
                  Cool I’ve just got to run it to the head unit thank god

Comment

22801897 camera, rear
                    Hey Lewis, how did you fit this ? It has a plug on the end. Do you make a loom? Thanks

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                      Hey Lewis, how did you fit this ? It has a plug on the end. Do you make a loom? Thanks

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
                      Do you have a connection from the headunit already. You can go down the factory route.

My loom was made for me by Geniom and I bought an aftermarket camera and connected with an RCA plug.

Comment

Not sure how to work that out. Can’t work out how to connect a universal camera to the head unit either due to the yellow plug either

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                          Not sure how to work that out. Can’t work out how to connect a universal camera to the head unit either due to the yellow plug either

linty92 I think is his username. He done a factory retrofit of the reverse camera maybe you can PM him.

Comment

linty92 I think is his username. He done a factory retrofit of the reverse camera maybe you can PM him.
                            Will do I bought Speedo off him in the past.

Comment

Working...
                            X