Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another NAVI 900 intellilink question

Hi all,
    I have done a a fair bit of searching on map updates and can't conclude anything, I was hoping someone might be able to clarify and point me in the right direction.

I asked my local Vauxhall dealer for a map update. They ordered it when the car was in for a service and I collected it earlier today. The car is a 2014 SRi VX Line Nav with Navi 900 intellilink. On the back of the box the SD card is in it states it's compatible with; Insignia MY 2012 - 2013.

I called Vauxhall to query this. They asked for the reg and then advised me this was the correct version for the car. From what I've read on various threads this doesn't sound right. I want to sort it sooner rather than later as it cost £98 and don't want to mess anything up/incur more cost. The part number of the version they have given me is 39200851 Navi 900 Europe Version 2018/19. I can provide more info if needed.
    Many thanks.

Is your car a My14 or a My13 registered in 2014. If this is the case then sounds like its correct.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

You have a picture of the screen
      Is it this one

Or this one

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Good question. I'm fairly sure it's MY14. The 10th letter of the chassis no. is E, apparently E represents MY14.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190327-162433_Gallery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	243002

It looks like this, but in English

Comment

Originally posted by blippy View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1143[/ATTACH]

It looks like this, but in English
            That is a usb update definitely mine was
            The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Order navigation system map updates for leading automotive brands including Citroën, Honda, INFINITI, Jaguar, Land Rover, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, and more. Order online easily.

Comment

These come within a few days

Comment

Yeah you need a usb to update your navi,,the sd cards are for earlier models
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thank you for the quick replies. I will take it back and get the USB ordered

Comment

Vx refunded incorrect SD card. Ordered USB from Vauxhall.navigation and came within a few days. A fair bit cheaper than the dealer pricing too. Thanks for your help 👍

Comment

Working...
                      X