Injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injectors

Hi I’m wanting to know if I can change my fuel injectors for performance ones didn’t know if there is any about if so any ideas where thanks

Which car do you have?

I looked in to this as I have a hybrid turbo and the flows good up to about 280bhp on stock so not much point really. Bigger turbo, FMIC and higher rated map and maf sensor and another remap you see good gains.

What’s your thoughts on why you want them?
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

I have a 65 plate 140 elite it’s got a ram air filter one going in for remap soon I’m wanting to get a hybrid basically just wanting to get as much power as I can smoothly so thought if I upgrade them they will help

Comment

Problem with the injectors is you’ll need to up the fuel pressure whilst this does happen on a remap the required pressure will need a bigger fuel pump as the standard ones don’t like the psi too high and have a valve to off load excess pressure also you need more air flow eg hybrid turbo. Bit more involved than I wanted to go. Next few weeks I should be at 255-265bhp with my hybrid torque around 520-540nm will ha e a fresh map and graph
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

What bhp was yours standard cause that’s some great gains I got told with the gear box that they have they can only handle 230ish and I’ve found a hybrid turbo only thing putting me off is it seems too cheap I know that sounds daft but thought be more and yeah I don’t really want to be upgrading fuel wise too much if I don’t have to and from what your saying i don’t need to

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
            What bhp was yours standard cause that’s some great gains I got told with the gear box that they have they can only handle 230ish and I’ve found a hybrid turbo only thing putting me off is it seems too cheap I know that sounds daft but thought be more and yeah I don’t really want to be upgrading fuel wise too much if I don’t have to and from what your saying i don’t need to
            Here’s the story

The gear box is on the VXR so that’s fine.

It was a 163. I’m currently running 233 and 477nm but I have a fault to fix but it’s bat **** fast and smooth to drive every day. I’m having a FMIC put on also.

DO NOT BUY A CHEAP HYBRID! Check TDI turbos in Dorset or AET in Wakefield. Not cheap but you could wreck your car.

Comment

Well the turbo I found was £360 from British turbo I could only find FMIC as a retro fit and I don’t really like the look of that what can the gearbox hold do you know I’m not not trusting the place I was going to for my map

Comment

That’s really cheap! Similar price to a standard one. I wouldn’t trust it personally the advice given by the mapper I use was that it wants to be new as a reman turbo could have a bad past history there is a link to west Yorkshire tuning in my post if you find my car he says about hybrids as they go bang when pushed if they are poor [emoji23]

Comment

Yeah a standard turbo was 280 would go to the place you have used for the map but I’m in Durham so it be a bit of a hike like and last thing I want is my turbo going pop

Comment

Yeah a standard turbo was 280 would go to the place you have used for the map but I’m in Durham so it be a bit of a hike like and last thing I want is my turbo going pop
                    That’s not a bad drive more fun going home ! £250 with dyno they are really good. Did my stage one 163-200 and my hybrid tune 4 hours of data logging [emoji23] they know their beans they fix lots of maps by bad tuners have a look on Facebook if your on it

Comment

That’s not bad like and I’m wanting to go for stage 2 map and I’m not on Facebook mate

Comment

That’s not bad like and I’m wanting to go for stage 2 map and I’m not on Facebook mate
                        What gains are you expecting ?

Comment

Well I got told 200-210 for stage 2 £500

Comment

Well I got told 200-210 for stage 2 £500
                            Robbing you ! stage 1 I got 200bhp and 440nm from WYT for £250 as I said.

Comment

Defo mate I’m going to message them and see what they can do thanks for saving me some money

Comment

Working...
                              X