Injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
    Defo mate I’m going to message them and see what they can do thanks for saving me some money
    No worries fella. That’s what the forum is for !

[emoji869]
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Yeah it’s a great place although costs a fortune in mods

Comment

Yeah it’s a great place although costs a fortune in mods
        Isn’t it just ya
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

So spoke to wyt and they offering stage 2 400 and 140-200bhp 350-440nm

Comment

So spoke to wyt and they offering stage 2 400 and 140-200bhp 350-440nm
            What price they offer that for?

Comment

400 mate

Comment

400 mate
                Didn’t realise your car was a 140. Who you going to choose to do it?

Comment

Not sure mate cause the place near mine 100 more but it’s 10 min away or go to wyt is like 3hours but 100 less so not really sure

Comment

Not sure mate cause the place near mine 100 more but it’s 10 min away or go to wyt is like 3hours but 100 less so not really sure
                    I highly recommend them. They always get good results. Do you get a dyno at the place near your house?

Comment

Yeah mate but heard mixed things about the place near mine like

Comment

That’s the problem I went to WYT because of there reputation. If it’s bad you end up paying twice they had someone up from London to have their car done

Comment

If its durham remaps,leave well alone
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yeah that was the place mate

Comment

Yeah that was the place mate
                              cowboys,,wouldn't even give them a petrol lawnmower ,never mind a car
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

See I’ve heard more bad than good but didn’t know where was good until nicksri said shake it’s 3hours away

Comment

Working...
                                X