Good news regarding oil seal of death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news regarding oil seal of death

Woke up this morning to a letter from Vauxhall, stating that the oil pick up seal in our engines will now be changed free of charge at Vauxhall even if the car is out of warranty. They now accept the fact that there is a flaw within the seal itself.
    There was also a form attached to claim money back for anyone who has had the work carried out already.

Lovely thing to wake up to

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
    Woke up this morning to a letter from Vauxhall, stating that the oil pick up seal in our engines will now be changed free of charge at Vauxhall even if the car is out of warranty. They now accept the fact that there is a flaw within the seal itself.
    There was also a form attached to claim money back for anyone who has had the work carried out already.

Lovely thing to wake up to
    1st April, cmon that's way over the top to even start to believe it .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

[emoji23]if only

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Turnip .

I believe that until someone mention April fool

Comment

Wow I have received this same letter today.

Comment

sorry but it expired at midnight, its now chargeable again
            Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
            questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Only if the seal hasn't been in contact with oil!

Comment

Hello, I have a same issue with my Insignia 2.0 dth engine, since I live in Turkey, I didnt receive any letters including such a problem. Can anyone please share the letter image with me? It will be useful for me while I'm struggling with Opel Turkiye. I'll be missing that image, because this is a big deal for me.

Comment

Take a look at the date of the first post------Dave thead

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                    Take a look at the date of the first post------Dave thead
                    Whats wrong with the date Man, it seems 01.04.2019 according to my pc and Phone. So It shouldn't be too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Baitarian View Post
                      Whats wrong with the date Man, it seems 01.04.2019 according to my pc and Phone. So It shouldn't be too late.
                      What day is the 1st April ??

Comment

Might not be a Turkish thing, don't think that they have April fools day over there, but I might be wrong - - - Dave

Comment

We also have April fool, but I didnt realize that its April fool. Thanks btw...

Comment

Yes sorry lads it was an April fools joke unfortunately

Comment

Ouch [emoji849]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
                              X