my weekends work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my weekends work

no before shots as the siggy was fairly clean anyway after being washed each saturday since i got it (4 weeks now)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cleaned 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	249000

Name:	cleaned 2.jpg
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	249001

also did the missus's car, comes up well for nearly 18 yrs old, this had been neglected since i has the siggy so first wash for about 6 weeks

Name:	clean 1.jpg
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	249002

Name:	clean2.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	249003

both had all door shuts, door edges, boot and bonet shuts cleaned with APC and brush
    washed
    Autofinesse ultra glaze applied (also put onto the windows)
    Autoglym extra gloss protection
    tyres and external trim dressed

It's really satisfying when you know they've had a thorough do!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

cheers marko

wife's hoping to change car sometime this year, she passed her test 2 yrs ago but can only drive auto, told her its not what she wants its what she needs......

she wants a fiat 500 but she needs a 595 abarth but for some reason she thinks she wont get to drive it.....

Comment

Working...
      X