Wiper blades Normally i would not suggest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiper blades Normally i would not suggest

a product but on this occasion i feel it i must.

So roughly 18mth ago i needed some new wiper blades and went to eurocarparts and purchased some denso blades, end of the day it cost me a small fortune for 3 fast forward to last week the drivers blade and the rear blade are F*&^%D needless to say i was not happy. I saw a post on facebook about vipa blades from amazon so decided to look into these, cost me just over £15 for a set of 3 (bearing in mind the rear blade has a strange connector) i ordered a set they came next day, quality was spot on look like but also feel better than the denso/originals blades fitted in less than 5 minutes. Sprayed screen wash to see how they performed.....smooth no noise. Rained today so went to try the wipers out and they are pukka.

link here

Good review but......
    You used the originals for 18 months! They must have been alright for quite a while?
    Yet you are raving about blades that have not stood the test of time? They might be goosed in a fortnight. After you have convinced all of us to buy them.
    A very unfair review in my opinion.
    By the way Tesco or Asda did Flat Blades for 3 or 4 quid on BOGOF and they are brilliant had them on my last 3 cars.

Comment

Originally posted by mickyh7 View Post
      Good review but......
      You used the originals for 18 months! They must have been alright for quite a while?
      Yet you are raving about blades that have not stood the test of time? They might be goosed in a fortnight. After you have convinced all of us to buy them.
      By the way Tesco or Asda did Flat Blades for 3 or 4 quid on BOGOF and they are brilliant had them on my last 3 cars.
      Have to say that I agree with you.

I only put Bosch aero twins on as I can generally get a complete set for about £25 - £30.

On my last few cars they have lasted 2 years ish, ( always seems to be the rear blade that went first). So for me £30÷24 months equals £1.25 a month. Not a lot when you break it down like that.

The other thing is and this sounds strange I know, but you have to think about when you put them on. If you put a new set on the beginning of summer they will tend to just sit on the screen and start to go mishapend quicker as they are constantly sat in the same position not being used which will cause you to replace them quicker.

Comment

Just stick with the original ones from Vauxhall--get mine from Autovaux and never had any problems----Dave

Comment

I bought a pair from Aldi a fortnight ago.
          We've had rain everyday except for last Saturday....and I must admit, they've been spot on.
          £8 for the pair of Michelins.

Comment

I have tried various blades from ebay to ecp but not are decent. I always find it misses a bit off, like there is a gap in the blade.

Comment

Good review but......
              1. yes they were fine for quite some time
              2. Not raving, comparing quality from expensive to cheap, show me where i have said go buy them?
              3. i can easily give updates on the blades test of time
              4. So your cheaper than me

Comment

Put your Dummy back in and Man up.
                Your on a Public Forum don't expect people to blow smoke up your arse. You have done a ridiculous review. Read all of the comments.
                People read reviews then decide to purchase or not.
                Learn from it. Everyone takes the piss now and again.
                Chill out. (See what i did there with your your name)

Comment

Originally posted by mickyh7 View Post
                  Put your Dummy back in and Man up.
                  Your on a Public Forum don't expect people to blow smoke up your arse. You have done a ridiculous review. Read all of the comments.
                  People read reviews then decide to purchase or not.
                  Learn from it. Everyone takes the piss now and again.
                  Chill out. (See what i did there with your your name)
                  My dummy was never out you ******* prick....see what i done with your name there.............................

Comment

Play nicely or I'll delete the thread!
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

������
                      No pictures showing my end.
                      I'm out of this now. I've said what I think. Finished!

Comment

Working...
                      X