A little button with a light I found.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little button with a light I found.

Okay still having a look about my 2015 insignia sports tourer and came across a little flashing button in the pull-down compartment to the right of the steering wheel. When I start the car it flashes for around 30 seconds and goes off, the same thing happens when I turn the car off and remove the key. Anyone any ideas what it is I've searched the manual and the web but no answer to be found.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190403_173859.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	249011

Hello,could be a previous 'Tracker' fitted.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
      Hello,could be a previous 'Tracker' fitted.
      Oh no, I'm being watched.

Comment

Lol,not long since I found 'black insurance box' in the mrs car,traced the wires and removed it,we've had the car 2 years!!!
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
          Lol,not long since I found 'black insurance box' in the mrs car,traced the wires and removed it,we've had the car 2 years!!!
          So I would have to trace the wires to find the tracking device, think I'll leave it. :-)

Comment

Doubt it will be active tbh.Was it a fleet or company car or hire car before you bought it?

Comment

Working...
            X