• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Oh you misheard me, was talking car cleaning not sexy time with missus
    I've never been with your missus......yet

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      I've never been with your missus......yet
      Lol well if you can get owt go for it , I don't just lately hahahaha.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Lol well if you can get owt go for it , I don't just lately hahahaha.
        Your not the only one mate.....and when I do get something...I only ask for a BJ.....that way I can enjoy the peace and quiet.

Comment

Ouch, nasty.

Kinda looks to me like the regular spaced contact points could well have been the wire frame of a shopping trolley having been bashed off the door.

Comment

Your not the only one mate.....and when I do get something...I only ask for a BJ.....that way I can enjoy the peace and quiet.
            Please no pictures needed to prove this.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
              Please no pictures needed to prove this.
              Shes tried and tried, but for some reason she canny hold the camera still while her heads bobbing up and down.

Comment

Shes tried and tried, but for some reason she canny hold the camera still while her heads bobbing up and down.
                Was going to suggest video, but NO, there are some other good websites out there if you want to upload your videos

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                  Was going to suggest video, but NO, there are some other good websites out there if you want to upload your videos
                  Aye....eBay

Comment

Working...
                  X