No announcement yet.

Demon Shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer? I use it as a drying aid and it lays down some protection too

Comment

I've used demon shine in the past and have had no issues. I find as long as there's a good wax layer on the car. Wash it dry it then apply you will get better results

I last cleaned mine 5 days ago with a wash and demon shine.

Comment

OK just for Rab, I found a good use for Demon Shine.

1. Snow foam
        2. Scrub with extended soft brush
        3. Pressure washer rinse
        4. Completely spray every panel with Demon Shine
        5. Wipe in with microfibre, ringing out every section
        6. Buff off with clean microfibre
        Result perfectly clean, dry and protected conservatory .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I've got some Demon Shine stuff in the shed that you add to a bucket of water and pour it onto the car when you rinse it to help stop water marks if you're not gonna dry it. Not used it in years but I think it worked from what I remember.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            OK just for Rab, I found a good use for Demon Shine.

1. Snow foam
            2. Scrub with extended soft brush
            3. Pressure washer rinse
            4. Completely spray every panel with Demon Shine
            5. Wipe in with microfibre, ringing out every section
            6. Buff off with clean microfibre
            Result perfectly clean, dry and protected conservatory .
            Why the hell are you cleaning a controversy

You've got a bloody car to clean........

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Why the hell are you cleaning a controversy

You've got a bloody car to clean........
              I know. Also cut front and back lawn, trimmed front hedge, swept up. Car on drive looking rather drab .

Bought a new pressure washer, so had to show willing...... I didn't buy it for the car

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I like the path that goes right up to nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  I like the path that goes right up to nowhere.
                  Yeah was just a garden with path right down to back door. Conservatory is actually two 4ft x 3ft, company turned out to be part cowboys, path got left, slabs not laid etc etc. Almost came to blows , they never came back for the 3k I hadn't paid. Hell that was 12 years ago, time flies. I pulled up outside their office with a 3000 gallon tanker filled with sewerage, got hoses out and said if you don't sort it out you can have this 3k . I worked for Severn Trent Water at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    Yeah was just a garden with path right down to back door. Conservatory is actually two 4ft x 3ft, company turned out to be part cowboys, path got left, slabs not laid etc etc. Almost came to blows , they never came back for the 3k I hadn't paid. Hell that was 12 years ago, time flies. I pulled up outside their office with a 3000 gallon tanker filled with sewerage, got hoses out and said if you don't sort it out you can have this 3k . I worked for Severn Trent Water at the time.
                    class

Comment

I really don't mind demon shine.

I washed both mine and the Mrs car today and finished them with demon shine. Though they were dry when applied. Pictures below.

Comment

Working...
                      X