Clear All

• Puddle lights

Loving these ive just fittedClick image for larger version

Name:	44f4cb0f-07f0-4515-b219-d90d219caddf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	249012

I have the Opel puddle lights.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

I bought 4 ov them , thinking they were in the rear also duh

Comment

Snap. So did I.

They do say that we all learn by our mistakes

I think I will go and check first the next time, maybe...
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

How hard to actually fit in the rear thou? Run a pair of wires front each front into rear doors, and cut a small rectangle out of bottom of the door. Something I am considering doing.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            How hard to actually fit in the rear thou? Run a pair of wires front each front into rear doors, and cut a small rectangle out of bottom of the door. Something I am considering doing.

That is the bit that scares me, not the wiring but the cutting

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
              That is the bit that scares me, not the wiring but the cutting
              Take front out, trace outline onto paper, cut out rectangle, stick on bottom of rear door and draw around. Small cutting disc on a dremil or similar tool, cut from centre of line to corners, perfect cutout. Keeping to inside of pen or pencil line. [emoji106]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

mmm, seems a lot of work, for rear lights, ill stick with what ive got

Comment

Hello MR Gas Man there is a seller on that well known auction site that do puddle lights for all sexes of cars they are round and the kit comes with the hole saw
                  I used them on my Saab when I went puddle light crazy .
                  It's a win win situation there .

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                    Hello MR Gas Man there is a seller on that well known auction site that do puddle lights for all sexes of cars they are round and the kit comes with the hole saw
                    I used them on my Saab when I went puddle light crazy .
                    It's a win win situation there .
                    You got a link?.

Comment

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

What do you wire them into?

Comment

You dont wire them its just plug n play
                          Just swap old ones for theese.

Comment

Theese are the ones i got for 2013 elite.

Comment

We was actually referring to fitting some into the rear doors. We already have these in the fronts. Hence the link that included the hole saw for cutting hole in rear door.

Comment

Working...
                              X