Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grille Badge 2012 Insignia

HI there,

Some tw*t has half-inched my grille badge (WHY???). Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one reasonable. On line seems to be £50 + for a piece of plastic!!!

Any help appreciated

Rgds

Joe

Originally posted by vinegarjoe View Post
    HI there,

Some tw*t has half-inched my grille badge (WHY???). Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one reasonable. On line seems to be £50 + for a piece of plastic!!!

Any help appreciated

Rgds

Joe
    Maybe try a breakers?

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

I can assure you no one has nicked your badge. I guarantee it has fallen off like most of them do.

Comment

Yup mine came off at the local hand car wash last week, been looking around for a cheap one to replace it. Ridiculous how expensive they are, both new and used.

Comment

Mine was missing this morning when I went to wash the car. Then driving up my street I found one that was an exact fit right next to the pothole I hit! I wonder why it came off!! So I'm lucky that I have my badge still but all the plastic pins are snapped. Does anyone know any decent glue to stick it on with? I'm meant be coming the siggy meet tomorrow and I'm not turning up with an Opel car!

Comment

Originally posted by richhaynes View Post
            Does anyone know any decent glue to stick it on with? I'm meant be coming the siggy meet tomorrow and I'm not turning up with an Opel car!
            Polyurethane body sealer, like Tiger Seal or similar. Seems to be the adhesive of choice for gluing plastic trim and badges onto bodywork. Beware though, it sticks like **** to a blanket!

Mine fell off after a low speed altercation with a Roe deer. The deer got up and ran off, but the badge didn't survive!

Comment

Originally posted by sparky Paul View Post
              Polyurethane body sealer, like Tiger Seal or similar. Seems to be the adhesive of choice for gluing plastic trim and badges onto bodywork. Beware though, it sticks like **** to a blanket!

Mine fell off after a low speed altercation with a Roe deer. The deer got up and ran off, but the badge didn't survive!
              Hunt that deer down and glue him to your bumper!

I will see if any is in halfords after the football. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by richhaynes View Post
                I will see if any is in halfords after the football. Cheers
                Don't know about Halfords, but any motor factors should stock it in tubes to fit mastic guns.

Comment

Working...
                X