This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SERVICE VIDEOS) Hello new here just thought this may help others out

Hello I do DIY car videos on my YouTube channel got a few insignia videos i.e full service . Glow plugs etc thought it may help someone out hoping to grow the Channel and reach more people one of my videos below thanks

Full service

Glow plug change

Rear spring snapped

There's more on the channel have a look if you like what you see give me a like and subscribe please
    Last edited by marko301; 29-04-2019, 07:30 AM. Reason: Missed things

That's very helpful, Thanks!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I've moved this to the service section and made it a sticky so we don't lose it down the list.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        I've moved this to the service section and made it a sticky so we don't lose it down the list.

Thank you hopefully it helps people out

Comment

Dave....Good videos.
          Cheers.

Rab....

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Dave....Good videos.
            Cheers.

Rab....

No worries thank you for having a look trying to get more subscribers and grow the channel all feedback is welcome

Comment

I seen your videos before. Very good they are to

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                I seen your videos before. Very good they are to

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Davidniclee View Post
                  Thank you
                  Subscribed now

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                    Subscribed now

Thank you if you have any input if you think I can improve the videos just leave a comment on the video 😉

Comment

Hello mate. Watched your videos before I seen you on this forum. Great help. Plan giving mine a service in the next few weeks. Video is great and a real help. [emoji1316]

Comment

Working...
                      X