• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2009 Elite

Only minor mods at the moment:

De-badged
    Few LED upgrades

Want to take the shark fin off to get it colour coded, is this easy to remove?
    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Nice looking insignia .
    To take shark fin off lower rear seats , carefully pull on the Rear part of the headlining ( I know on mine it seems to be held up with what looks like Velcro) and there the nut will be with the wires from it and plugs , you have to be a bit of a gynaecologist, but if my wife was a large as that I would be asking someone to put some stitches there , when re-fitting use some good quality silicon on the base so that you don't get a leak into the headlining .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
      Nice looking insignia .
      To take shark fin off lower rear seats , carefully pull on the Rear part of the headlining ( I know on mine it seems to be held up with what looks like Velcro) and there the nut will be with the wires from it and plugs , you have to be a bit of a gynaecologist, but if my wife was a large as that I would be asking someone to put some stitches there , when re-fitting use some good quality silicon on the base so that you don't get a leak into the headlining .
      Cheers mate
      2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Working...
      X