Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new mats fitted

these got delivered yesterday

car originally came with the rear and passenger mats so for 5 weeks have had a normal door mat as a makeshift for the driver side., fitted nicely and looks better.

Originally posted by shaggy6boys View Post

car originally came with the rear and passenger mats so for 5 weeks have had a normal door mat as a makeshift for the driver side., fitted nicely and looks better.
    How are you finding them. Always liked the look of carpet mats but I feel that on a practical basis is that they don't compare to rubber mats.

Comment

cant remember if they are rubber backing but other than needing a hover every week (something i've always done, onlys takes a couple of mins) they're great, and the added bonus of "insignia" stiched down the side

prefer mats to rubber as they dont hold water but can be a bit of a pain to clean during the wetter months but the heater can dry them, rubber will hold the dirt particles better for easier cleaning but thats just my preference

Comment

cant remember if they are rubber backing but other than needing a hover every week (something i've always done, onlys takes a couple of mins) they're great, and the added bonus of "insignia" stiched down the side

prefer mats to rubber as they dont hold water but can be a bit of a pain to clean during the wetter months but the heater can dry them, rubber will hold the dirt particles better for easier cleaning but thats just my preference
        Each to there own. The insignia text is definitely a nice touch and adds to the detail.

I just like the quick and easy jet wash on the rubber and it's done ha.

Comment

I could do with something similar for my GS really....

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
            I could do with something similar for my GS really....
            got these in mine Click image for larger version

Name:	mats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	243054

Comment

Where are they from?

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                Where are they from?
                ebay mate

Comment

mine were from amazon, ebay ones for insignia B (no hole on the rear ones tho, not sure if the B has them, aint been inside one)

Comment

mine were from amazon, ebay ones for insignia B (no hole on the rear ones tho, not sure if the B has them, aint been inside one)
                    Looking at the official Vauxhall mats they dont seem to have holes for the rear mats either....

Comment

Genuine Vauxhall Astra H/MK5 Velour Black Tailored Front/Rear Carpet Floor Mats. Material: Velour. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused. Quantity Included: 1 Set of Front & Rear. Colour: Black.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

the rears that came with the car on collection didnt have holes but the set from amazon seem bigger in the rear. Look like it may have had replacement mats either cheapie or or from a B

gonna have to go to the vauxhall dealer by me now ust to take a look at the siggy B (which i'm quite partial to but the wallet didnt aggree yet )

Comment

my 'B' has no pegs in the rear so no holes in the mats is correct, as far as im aware

Comment

Working...
                          X