No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all im Justin.

Ive got a 2.0 tdci ecoflex nav but im in need of some help as shes being a b**ch.

Driving home the other night it started to sound rough under normal driving so took it slow however got another 10 ish miles down the road and the car cut out in gear but continued to coast.

Pulled over and tried to restart but nothing. Got it home with a tow and have been working on it today. It will try and crank but itll do half to a full rotation sounding very laboured almost like a flat battery so replaced the battery and getting the same result.

I have turned the engine over by hand and it turns ok. Tried a replacement starter to no avail (i know that was a parts cannon move but had one readily available).

Getting circuit codes for glow plugs when i put the reader on it and now getting engine coolant temp sensor code p0118.

Also maybe related to electrical issues but im also getting the service stabilItrak system error message on dash with the engine management light.

Any help asap would be greatly appreciated and maybe some enging wiring diagrams if anyone has any as im thinking its a sensor gone down but who knows.

Thankyou in advance for your help

Welcome

Sorry but I can’t help with the problem you have.
    Hopefully someone will be along shortly.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Hopefully im about ready to set the thing on fire.

Comment

Hi and welcome, try a jump lead between the battery earth and the engine block. Could be a dodgy earth strap
        sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Tried that ealier to no avail it tries to crank but its really weak. Tried towing it round the block in gear aswell and i was like throwing a land anchor out the back of the in laws freelander...thinking it might be engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
            Tried that ealier to no avail it tries to crank but its really weak. Tried towing it round the block in gear aswell and i was like throwing a land anchor out the back of the in laws freelander...thinking it might be engine.
            Could be the timing chain has jumped, which could mean expensive repair, are you insured Fire & Theft?
            sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Hi

I can't help either but I hope you get it sorted.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                X