First question, leather seat help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by linty92 View Post
    it is easy. i did it in my uni room in no time. impact gun the backrest off, remove the wiring from ur original back rest. place the back rest on old base, install the wiring then bolt back up the backrest. bish bosh done. very very easy. you will only lose the full electric and heated seat if u use the original loom that cam with originals seats
    So how do you recline the seat back?

If you need help swapping the covers over I'm near Chester, been making the seats for Vauxhalls the last 17 years so have a little bit of experience.

Comment

he would have to swap the mechanism fr the back rest too with the wire cable.
      MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

Working...
      X