Just picked her up today...'15 plate VX Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just picked her up today...'15 plate VX Line

Collected this morning from a local garage, absolutely chuffed so far - particularly with the extras it's got on it, leather seats, uplevel dash and the AFL's are just great.

Pictured with its older brother, going tomorrow to a new owner..

Will get some better pics - have little bits to do to it already, paint correction to get rid of swirl marks and a ceramic coating. Going to get my MDI hooked up to it and have a scan through for faults and to see how often it's doing its regens, plus see if I can get the performance settings in the dash working with it. Oh and a regas at work of the Aircon.

nice motor
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

very nice buddy

Comment

Very nice indeed #jealous

Comment

Just picked her up today...'15 plate VX Line

Thanks guys. Most important task done while I was in work this morning, especially for this weekend's mini heatwave...[emoji23] #aircon

Comment

Nice motor,Welcome.
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Welcome, very nice

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Bit of faffing over the weekend - quick machine polish, clay bar, de-tar and polish. Stuck at it longer than I thought I would as I haven't got the patience for this detailing lark [emoji23] some CQuartz to put on it next week to finish off...

Comment

Looking very nice---love a nice clean gleaming car----Dave

Comment

Bit more TLC today in between the ravages of Hannah [emoji23]

Used some Poorboys white diamond polish on it which brought it up well. Hopefully next week I can get this damn ceramic coating on it...[emoji57]

There's still plenty of very minor swirls on it and some stone chipping, plus the side skirts could do with a repaint - but overall I'm chuffed with the finish.

Comment

Working...
                    X