Humming noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humming noise

Since my parking sensors have started playing up I keep noticing a humming noise it sounds like it’s coming from the front of the car I think I’ve heard it before when I’ve popped the bonnet or a sound similar,not sure if it’s related to the sensors it’s just abit funny it’s started around the same time

Originally posted by Myk1984durham View Post
    Since my parking sensors have started playing up I keep noticing a humming noise it sounds like it’s coming from the front of the car I think I’ve heard it before when I’ve popped the bonnet or a sound similar,not sure if it’s related to the sensors it’s just abit funny it’s started around the same time
    The boost solonoid hums when it’s failing cheapish fix if it’s that. Also a diy job. So maybe it is that?

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

I think your ryt mate seen some videos on YouTube and sounds identical cheers

Comment

Not probs

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Get a genuine one. Peirburg from euro car parts

Comment

Can’t seem to see any on Euro car parts mate

Comment

I got mine on ebay----I will have a look for you---i'm sure it came in a unmarked box but it was genuine Pierburg part----Dave

Comment

Here’s the one. I had trouble finding it in the first place and had to email customer support in the end to get my one.

Use the code CRX25ZLG as the egg80 one doesn’t work

Pierburg Turbo Boost Control Valve at the lowest UK prices from Euro Car Parts UK’s No.1 for Car Accessories, Car Styling & Car Care. Buy today Online, In store or by Phone + Branches Nationwide – Next Day UK Free Delivery.

Comment

Heres the one on ebay---item number 152490769690----had plenty of bits off this seller in the past and never had any problems----part numbers are 55573362/55575611 and only £29.00 and is Pierburg--------Dave

Comment

Cheers lads

Comment

Working...
                    X