Exit lights - Follow me home - Insignia MY2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exit lights - Follow me home - Insignia MY2015

I'm not sure about exit lights or follow me home lights, tried messing with options but still unsure about it.

So, on Peugeot 407 when you've shut down car, lights would stay on for 30 seconds (or more, depending on settings) and would shut down after 30 seconds has passsed. Similar stuff in business Octavia, when you've shut down car lights would shut down, but after you pull out key from ignition they would turn back on and stayed on for 30 seconds or more.

But in Insignia you have to flash your lights after you opened the door so that you would have follow me home???

Am I missing something?

Cheers...

Correct mate. No option to auto turn the follow me home lights on. Has to be done manually via flash stalk

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
      Correct mate. No option to auto turn the follow me home lights on. Has to be done manually via flash stalk

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav
      Or if you have the vehicle locator lights enabled in the screen settings just pressing unlock on the car again will bring the lights on. Once at destination lock the car (providing it isn't that far)

Comment

Originally posted by leearnold89 View Post
        Or if you have the vehicle locator lights enabled in the screen settings just pressing unlock on the car again will bring the lights on. Once at destination lock the car (providing it isn't that far)
        Lock car set lights to stay on in settings

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Lock car set lights to stay on in settings
          After you pressed lock button, the lights would come on? There's an option for that in settings?

Comment

Originally posted by ZG2009TR View Post
            After you pressed lock button, the lights would come on? There's an option for that in settings?
            Il check, maybe just me, park, get out, walk to door press lock.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

One odd thing about the lights is that you have to put the light switch in “auto” mode. When you keep it in the “on” position, approach lights will not work. Stupid implementation.

Comment

Working...
              X