Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Usage Graph

Hi All

I have the upgraded dash screen with the digital speedo, i, up until recently, had a graph showing fuel use over time, i think this was over the last 50 miles, its now dis-appeared, could this be down to canceling Onstar ? i cant seem to find how to get it back

Cheers in advance

Might otherwise be known as an Eco Graph

Comment

Ignore me, i found it, it was in settings had to turn on two of the info pages (9/9) for some reason Eco Trend and Top Users had both turned them selves off

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFuture View Post
        Ignore me, i found it, it was in settings had to turn on two of the info pages (9/9) for some reason Eco Trend and Top Users had both turned them selves off
        Maybe they didn't like you and you drive to hard [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
        X