No announcement yet.

Voice activation not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok see below pics of the settings on main screen. Do you have those?

Push button she says command please, then it turns red. If no voice detected turns white after about five seconds then she rambles on about how to use her.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Hi...yes i have those menus in settings but when i press voice she says nothing and does nothing.

Comment

I don't have the "what can i say" option though.

Comment

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I get nothing like that not even a beep i think I'll have to take it to vauxhall.

Comment

Sorry I don't know, sure someone else will know. Have you tried a full system reset on headunit?

Comment

How do you do that.

Comment

It's on settings on headunit. In shop at most, I'll post pic in a few if you don't find it

Comment

See below

Comment

Thanks it's sorted went to clear private settings and its working now...Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Mattr0805 View Post
                        Thanks it's sorted went to clear private settings and its working now...Thanks for your help
                        Glad you sorted it [emoji106]

Comment

Thanks again...you've saved me the cost of a dealer visit

Comment

Originally posted by Mattr0805 View Post
                            Result
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

When it says play media do i need to put a usb stick in?

Comment

If using voice you can say play fm, play dab or play station name, or play station frequency. Play CD, play radio. If you have a USB with loads of music on, once the system has indexed it all you can say play artist, play album, play song or a mixture like play Adam and the ants, price charming. But you have to give it time to correctly index the USB stick. Also results can be very hit and miss. Same as voice calling, yet nav I have no problems with.

To be honest hardly use the voice option, except to read out incoming text messages.

Comment

Working...
                                X