DAB Radio - No channels found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAB Radio - No channels found

Hi there. New to this site... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 2012 Insignia. It has the sat nav / dab / bluetooth unit built in. All was working fine with everything and the DAB radio was always cutting out from time to time (which I experienced in a different brand car in the past so did not think much of it). It used to be that if changed the radio to switch to FM and then switch back to DAB..... the DAB worked again. OR to CD and then back to DAB.... the DAB worked again. But a few months ago DAB just completely went off and I cannot get it back. I search for new channels etc and it is always saying no signal/channels found. It is like the signal has completely gone now. FM still works fine and so does MW and all the rest of the entertainment system. It is purely just DAB.

Any ideas what might be the problem and how to fix it? Is it the DAB module that might need replacing? (where is that even located??). Is there a loose connection somewhere for DAB I should be checking? Where should I check?

Any help will be amazing as I have no clue where to start !

Thanks a million !!
    Keith

Sounds like the dab module it happened to mine replaced it now its fine. Mine is a 2013 elite and was located to the right of the steering wheel little glove box pull that open and is behind that
    5 min job to replace

Comment

Working...
    X