No announcement yet.

Dump valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve spoke to remapers and they can hollow out the dpf and mot at there place so still passes and it looks like it’s still there or can blank it off same with egr valve and yeah I need to price up exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
      I’ve spoke to remapers and they can hollow out the dpf and mot at there place so still passes and it looks like it’s still there or can blank it off same with egr valve and yeah I need to price up exhaust
      Sounds dodgy but anyway, if you've a grand laying around you could try this
      Audio samples of the sound of the Sound Booster Pro. The active sound system simulates a large-volume engine. V6/V8 depending on settings.

Can't believe the lenghts people go to.....

Comment

Can’t say they don’t sound good tho

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
          That actually sounds pretty sweet, I wonder how a 2.0T would sound? I have sports panel filter but obviously not as nice sound as that. Anyone done it?
          Thanks. Yours will sound just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
            Sounds dodgy but anyway, if you've a grand laying around you could try this
            Audio samples of the sound of the Sound Booster Pro. The active sound system simulates a large-volume engine. V6/V8 depending on settings.

Can't believe the lenghts people go to.....
            Similar to what manufacturers do by producing fake engine sound through the cars speakers

Comment

And will it emulate the backfires that usually accompany TVRs etc?
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by Nij323i View Post
                Did you end up getting the 3 in 1? I want the dump valve noise too for my diesel and I’m 37 ��
                I've recently tunred 39, I don't have the dirty derv, instead I have the B14NET so fitted an atmospheric DV and had it mapped in :-) I love it
                2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
                Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Working...
                X