Trims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trims

I’ve got the walnut trims in my Elite, could I spray these a gloss black? Or any other colour?? What have you guys done..
    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Im looking into the same.
    Was considering wrapping, as just easier and less mess than painting. Also can do some of it in situ if desired, and its not permanent.
    But cant decide on colour, think gloss black is what the non wood ones have?

Comment

gloss black wrap would be the less messy option,over painting
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Any pics
        2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Originally posted by rpanchal View Post
          Any pics
          sorry mate,mine is SRI so it has the black ones,,just suggesting that wrapping them would be the quickest,and less messy option for you
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Any 'How to' threads/links to the removal of these trims?

Comment

Only videos I can think of is the connects 2 videos on YouTube , there's one for the pre facelift insignia where they are fitting an aftermarket head unit , it shows you how to remove the trim panels around the centre console.
              Best bet ( as I found ) is to look on that well known auction site for trim removal tools , I got a set for £5.00 , and it saves you braking the trim clips .

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

how hard is it to wrap the trims, i've never done it before
                2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Working...
                X