Grand sport lowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand sport lowering

Hi guys ive recently taken delivery of a good spec grand sport vx line with the 20' wheels and bodykit. I love the look of the car but feel it sits quite high. To that end i am wondering if anyone has lowered there grand sport and if so what springs/coilovers did you use?

Thanks

I've seen a GS tourer on the Insignia owners club on facebook,... could find the link though as it was a while ago

Comment

If you type in Insignia grand sport lowering springs into ebay,,it brings up a few different makes of spring
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi Chewy, yes if you could try and dig that picture out I would love to see how it looks and no doubt it will convince me to get mine done thanks

Comment

Tommy's estate lowered on H&R springs

Comment

Wow that looks brilliant, thanks for posting Mooney 👍🏻.
            Is Tommy on this forum? Would like to have a quick chat with him to get some more details on the springs if poss. Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X