Grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grille

Can’t decide what to change the chrome grill to, quite like the irmscher one bit not sure [emoji848]

2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Team irmscher
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

it does look pretty damm smart! are they the same price everywhere or can you get them cheaper
      2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Got this 2nd hand,,was in right place at right time ,,they occasionally come up for sale on 2nd hand market..think they're approx 200 new,for pre facelift
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Do you have to drop the bumper to change grill

Comment

Originally posted by Ianbristol View Post
            Do you have to drop the bumper to change grill
            you can change it with bumper tilted forward,but easier with it removed

Comment

As Dave said team Irmscher

Comment

1 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

Comment

has to be irmscher for me try dh tunning in Germany ebay sells irmscher stuff a lot cheaper I got mine for £140 brand new

Comment

Cant seem to find facelift one

Comment

American Ebay. Type in Buick regal grill

Comment

seen a few grills on ebay black for £70 are they crap (cheap plastic) has anyone got one are they any good or should i wait and get a irmscher grill

Comment

I’m considering wrapping the grill in black, just doing it myself with some wrap off Amazon. Has anyone done this already that can post a pic?

Comment

Working...
                          X